RIDING TRAINING GRADUATE FINANCING PROGRAM
Riders who complete the Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy Course can take advantage of special financing options which include no down payment or rates as low as 3.49%* and flexible terms.
NEED TO KNOW
The H-D® dealer where you sign up for the course will determine the exact cost.
You'll need a valid automobile driver's license or learner's permit, and have the ability to ride a bicycle.
You'll need to bring the following:
- Your Driver's License and/or Learner's Permit
- Proof of completion of any pre-required course study
- Any materials provided to you prior to or during class
- Long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long pants (heavy denim or riding pants recommended)
- Over-the-ankle boots (sturdy, not canvas, low heel)
- Eye protection (helmet visor, eye glasses, sun glasses, goggles acceptable)
- Full-finger gloves (motorcycle specific recommended)
- DOT-certified helmet style based on the requirements of your state.
For the riding portion, the H-D® dealer will provide you with a Harley-Davidson®motorcycle suited for the course.
Yes, learn more about the exclusive offers available only to Riding Academy graduates.
Contact your local Harley-Davidson Dealer with any questions you have about Riding Academy
You must attend the entire course and participate. You must come to class with all the required safety gear and have completed the MSF online E-Course (if required by your state) and pass the riding evaluation at the end of the range sessions.
Yes. A lunch break is incorporated to all full days of Riding Academy.
Yes. However, we recommend that all riders take the Harley-Davidson Riding Academy Class to learn the rules of the road
Contact your dealer as soon as possible to get rescheduled into another class. There may be additional fees to change classes, consult with your dealer.
Riding Academy classes take place rain or shine, hot or cold. Be ready for whatever your local weather might have in store for you. In the event of dangerous weather, the class will be halted. Arrangements will be made to adjust the schedule around the weather if possible. Consult with your Coaches and or Academy Manager if weather results in a class being rescheduled or cancelled.
Yes! The bike you try is a 100% street-ready Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.